Welcome to our group! This document should help you to orientate yourself.
What to do
- Introduce yourself to other group members
- Get space
- Suranga (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Get campus ID
- Alfred Nathan House (link)
(Entrance past the General Library from Alfred Street)
- Get Wifi access
- Make sure you have a Health/Accident Insurance
- Add your contact information: Group Members
- Get AHLab email Address
- Add you to the webpage (www.ahlab.org/people)
- Send an e-mail to Vipula (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Your full name that should appear on the webpage
- A picture of you (resolution min. 360x360px)
- A description of you
- Become familiar with our guidelines: Group Guidelines
- We have a group bi-weekly meetings on Fridays: Group Meeting
- We have a knowledge sharing session every week: KnowledgeSharing
- For those who are interested, we have a reading circle every week: ReadingCircle
- Suranga will have bi-weekly meetings one-to-one meetings. Please make an appointment with him for the regular meeting.
We have a lot of hardware gadgets/components in the group. Please talk to other group members first if you are looking for something.
Important Phone Numbers